I began my Yoga Therapy journey 12 years ago starting with my initial massage training. A couple years later, my personal journey extended to the study of Yoga in which I have received two certifications along the way. I have acquired and built a lifestyle of self discovery, self study, spiritual body awareness and natural recovery.
Having suffered from childhood asthma and arthritis, I was able to overcome both through natural therapeutic processes. I have experienced firsthand the challenges of coping with deaths of family & friends due to illnesses which has fueled my growing aspiration to heal the world.
Some of my biggest inspirations to date are: Jiddu Krishnamurti, Arnold Ehret, Master Cheng Yen of Tzu Chi, and the late Dr.Sebi. I highly reference, study, and apply the concepts and influences of:
- Yoga Samskar's (deep impressions/muscle memories)
- Yoga PranaYam (Yogi breathing techniques)
- Manipulative Osteopathic medicine
- Acupressure of TCM & The Traditional Chinese Medicine - Meridian philosophy
- The potential of the body's growth through Yoga consistency
- Proper nutritional intake & hydration for optimal output of the body.
- Dr. Sebi's African Bio Mineral Balance
- Bringing the mind as a priority of self control before healing can truly happen on a physical level
- Rebuilding a damaged immune system
- Arnold Ehret's philosophy of Rational Fasting
I, Psusennes, look at the world's problems with a can do attitude and train my mind daily to discover new practical possibilities in areas of community and worldly needs.